Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Photos 2011


Our family finally got some updated pictures of all of us! I'm thrilled with how they turned out! We were playing a risky little game with the weather with having outdoor pictures in November, but it turned out to be great! It was a bit cold and dewy (which is why my hair looks nasty! Oh well) but they still turned out great-at least I think they did :)



 Here is Lily's "cheesy" smile...yikes. It gets better later on!






 Yay a true smile from Lily!!!



 She loves her daddy!
 My hair = ickyness, but Jameson is adorable!




4 comments:

Elaina said...

Very cute! I love that you did them outside - even in Oregon :) Paid off! Adds so much color and fun and cuteness!

Cathy said...

I love the pictures!

My faves are the first family one and the one with you walking away from the camera. And I LOVE Lily's outfit!;)

Mikaela said...

oh seriously. . . . I should post a picture of my hair air-dried or humidity ruined on my blog to make you feel better. That looks better than my best days ;op Very cute pictures and totally makes me homesick

Family of 5 said...

Beautiful family!! The kids did awesome too!!