Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lily's Birthday Parties

Lily is one loved girl! On her actual birthday we had the family over for a birthday lunch to celebrate Lily. She got lots of great stuff and LOVED being the center of attention! (wonder where she gets that from?!) With all of her gifts!Giving her auntie Andrea some loveShe loves her new bean bag chair from Grandma and Grandpa!And her very own watch from Auntie Leandra and Uncle (almost!) Kevin And a fun, new umbrella from her Papa and Nana!When I asked Lily what she wanted for her birthday (cake, cupcakes, etc.) she said "pop-a-sicles." I love that she says that for popsicles! Anyway, I stuck 3 candles in a fudge bar and we all sang. She thoroughly enjoyed her "pop-a-sicle" while the rest of us had brownie sundaes! A couple of days later, Lily had a few of her friends over for a princess dress-up party. My sweet Cinderella! (My mom purchased this dress for her in Disneyland when we were there. Lily loves it!)The table settingPrincess stuff everywhere!I love this picture-the princess waiting for her guests to arrive!
Lots of kids and moms! But it was so fun!
And little Jameson was the only boy! Playing a game
Little Cami's turn!
Lily got a turn-she also decided she didn't want to wear her princess dress anymore! I wish I would've remembered to take a group shot of the girls in their dresses but I forgot!
Lunch for the girls! The twins Emmy and Aja-aren't they adorable?!
Opening gifts-it was so hard to take a good picture because I was trying to help Lily open her presents too! Oh well, you get the point :)

Singing Happy Birthday-and yes, she was singing along too!

Blowing out her candles!
We had such a fun time celebrating Lily turning 3!! She is a wonderful little girl and we are so thankful God gave her to us!!!

4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

So fun! She got loaded for her Birthday! Way to go Lily! And thanks for inviting Cami to her first "princess" girly party! Loved all the adorable girls in their princess getups! :)

Jenn said...

Too cute! I can't believe she's 3 already! Looks like she had a great celebration!

mama miller said...

Oh my goodness! It's all so sweet! She looks so grownup with that new haircut. And I really see AJ in her in the princess dress pic! Fun party!

Amber said...

So adorable!! She is a true little princess!!! :)