Thursday, October 11, 2012

1 Month!

Our sweet Colby is 1 month (and 1 day!) old!! I am sure I'll be saying this every month, but I can't believe how fast this month went!
 
 
A few highlights of Colby at 1 month:
*WAS sleeping through the night for a long time. But, ever since last weekend when he and I went to our church's women's retreat, he has regressed! Stink! He only wakes up once, which isn't horrible. But, it makes me miss the 8 hour stretch! Hopefully, we will get back to that point sooner than later!
*Still in NB diapers and could be in NB clothes if his legs weren't so long! He is just so long and skinny! So, lately I've been putting him in 0-3 month clothes and they're a bit baggy on him!
*I got him to smile for me for the first time last night! Of course, my camera was no where to be found and it was so quick I'm sure I wouldn't be able to catch it on film. But, it was the sweetest thing and he has 2 dimples that are so stinking cute!
 
This is Jameson at 1 month old who is a bit chubbier than Colby! But, I actually see some resemblance in the boys!!
 
We love our sweet Colby!!

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Sweet boy! He will probably be long and skinny like his dad...and well his mom! :) HOpe his sleep cycle is more back to normal!

Family of 5 said...

Sweet boy! He will probably be long and skinny like his dad...and well his mom! :) HOpe his sleep cycle is more back to normal!