Monday, November 5, 2012

2 Months!

And another month has come and gone. Crazy! Here's my sweet baby boy at 2 months old!
The picture is a bit blurry, but you get the idea! He is smiling so much more nowadays, and I love it! I definitely have to work hard to get a smile sometimes, but it's worth it. A few highlights of Colby at 2 months:
*Still in 0-3 month clothes, but he sure is getting chunky! He is soo long that some of the 0-3 barely fits. He sure has his daddy's height!
*No idea what he weighs-his 2 month check is next week and I'll be sure to update (just for my own personal record!)
*Sleeping wonderfully again! After that last post about him waking up, he is back to a 7 hour stretch. So amazing! I usually put him to bed by 10pm, he wakes around 5am to eat, then we both go back to bed. I'm so thankful! Sleep is a good thing!
*We've only tried napping in the crib once-and it didn't go so well. Weird, because at night he sleeps great in there! He is just usually in the car seat sleeping (cause we are always on the go it seems!), or in the swing, or in the bouncer. I'm amazed at what he CAN sleep through because Jameson sure doesn't know how to be quiet or whisper!
*Is a great nurser!
*He is a very calm, easy going baby.
We are so thankful for this sweet boy!!!

0 comments: