Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let it Snow!

How fun to wake up this morning with a light sprinkle of snow on the ground! Ok, maybe just the barkdust, but still! It was fun, and now it's melted....very sad. It was a nice start to the day of fun for me. I was able to enjoy a facial this morning by Janey (She goes to our church). It was amazing! And thanks to my mom for giving me the gift certificate for Christmas! I'm hoping to ask for one again for my birthday cause it was a nice experience! But I was seriously there for 1 1/2 hours, and she massaged and put warm towels on my face...so nice! What a treat!

As I type this Lily is crying her head off refusing to nap. She's been in there for about 1/2 hour or so. She's so tired. It's days like this I wish I could turn music up way loud to drown out her crying. It's so sad too...I wish she'd just give up and fall asleep! She actually napped quite well this morning, very weird. But, she's for sure given up her morning nap too. Things are changing around here! Her newest phrase (actually, it's not so much a phrase as it is a syllable) is saying "oh". It's so cute! She just says it over and over. I'm not sure if it means "uh-oh" or "oww". But, it's fun to think it could potentially be a word, right?!

AJ was so nice and washed my expedition today! I love Saturdays, cause he's around (well, he's always around, but he's hanging out with me!) and he does 'honey-do' lists and such. I think he enjoys it too-at least I hope so! And now he's got the Seahawk game on and is trying to listen to that while waxing my car...I don't think he can hear it very well!

Well, that's all I've got to say. I'm going to leave the house, maybe grab a Starbucks, and hope by the time I get back Lily will finally be asleep! I'll let AJ deal with the crying :) He's such a good daddy! Happy weekend to you all!

Love,
Acker Fam

0 comments: