Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lily and Me

I had a great coupon for some free pictures at Picture People, so I thought I'd take advantage and get a picture with me and Lily! There were lots of poses to choose from, but I only got to choose one! I'm very happy with how it turned out too!

I love how her hand is on my belly!! Of course, that wasn't her idea, but she was OK with putting it there! And our fun Hawaiian dresses are from my sister and sister-in-law (they recently went there). Lily did so good in the pictures and I can't wait until there are pictures with her and her baby brother!!

5 comments:

Daisha said...

Such a cute picture!!

Palmer Family said...

I love this!! You are so beautiful and glowing and Lily looks so happy to be a big sister!! Oh and I love her headband! I can't wait until Audra is old enough to wear the headbands you made her!

Kaytee said...

This is adorable Amanda! I love it! I hope I am as cute as you when I am pregnant!

pfnisterfam said...

That is a great pic! Lily looks like such a proud big sister already!

Family of 5 said...

ADORABLE!!! I LOVE It!! I had to go look at this pictures when I got off the phone with you! How beautiful you both look! :)