Monday, October 5, 2009

Maternity Pictures

A month or so ago (maybe more like 2 months? I can't remember!) my good friend, Wendy, took some maternity and family photos of us! It was SO much fun! This girl is super talented and is actually starting up a photography business. She does everything from kids to families and weddings. If you want to use her (which I highly recommend doing so!) her website is http://tr.im/kivettphoto. Anyway, I'm putting up all the pictures I like-which is close to 30! I just couldn't choose! So if you are bored, sorry about that! And FYI, my bare belly is showing in some of these-so close your eyes if you don't want to see my hugeness! :) Enjoy!



Weren't those great?! I'm a little biased I guess :) It was super hard choosing which ones to enlarge that's for sure! And update on baby boy: Went to the doc. last Thursday and apparently I'm measuring a week ahead. When he said this I really wanted to say to him, "Really? Well duh! Can't you see how HUGE my belly is?!" But I refrained from doing so. He didn't change my due date or anything, but I thought it interesting that I am measuring bigger since with Lily I never did. I go next Thursday for an ultrasound to see how big he weighs. Secretly, I'm hoping he'll come this month!! And if he doesn't I'll probably be disappointed-but it's coming soon! I can feel it! :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

They are gorgeous...love them all how could you choose!?! :)

pfnisterfam said...

Those are really, really great pics! I would have a hard time choosing! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. :)

Family of 5 said...

Um, yes those are great! I know I already told you that since I saw them on her website! :) You all are so photogenic! What a fab family!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the plug, and I'm so glad you love them. Can't wait to get my hands on that baby!

Daisha said...

The pictures look awesome and I love the name you chose! You're almost done!

Cathy said...

Those photos are beautiful!!! can't wait for Wendy to take ours soon. Although, I don't have super cute prego belly like you...just the leftovers.:)