Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tulip Fun

Way back in April, we went to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn. AJ and I went one time way before Lily was born and we haven't been back since. It was a ton of fun and it happened to be a beautiful day too! Too bright for her eyes!Swinging awayGoing up a ladder with dad's helpThe coolest ride ever!! They had this line of "cows" that was for kids only. It was being pulled by a little tractor and I think it was $3. It was the cheapest ride because Lily was probably gone for 10 minutes!! They just pulled that string of kids all over that farm area. She was sitting right up front behind the tractor and was just bouncing around all over.
Off they go!She's sitting up front On their way back...After her ride was done, we noticed there was a "Lily" cow! I am just that kind of mom and wanted a picture of MY Lily in the cow-except they spelled her name wrong : )

Such a sweet girlTulips EVERYWHERE! They are my favorite flower!

Me and my little girl-although when I say that she tells me, "No mom, I'm a big girl." Oh, ok then!

AJ said to make silly faces....but it turns out I'm the only one that got that memo. Instead of it looking silly, I just look stupid. Oh well!

Love my babies! Just wish AJ was in this picture-he really was there : )

4 comments:

Daisha said...

I love the tulip festival. It's beautiful there. I hear it's been terribly rainy in Oregon. It's super hot and humid here . . . I think I'd be willing to trade ya weather.

Family of 5 said...

I have not been there in years! But love all those pictures! So fun! The colors are so pretty! And that's 'fun that you posted that pic of your silly face...even if you only got the memo! :) your still cute! e:)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun. Cade is so obsessed with cows, that I think he would die to ride that cow Lily got to ride :)

pfnisterfam said...

Great pics! We didn't get to do the cows, because it started pouring on us, but Hannah really wanted to. Maybe next year. :)