Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eagle Crest

The week after the 4th of July, our little family headed over to Eagle Crest with AJ's parents and sister and her husband. We do this every summer and have such a great time! We are spoiled with amazing meals that I never have to cook, coffee made every morning, and on site babysitting! :)
On the way over, she was occupied with watching Boz over and over! And holding her baby, aka Big Baby.
Snugglin' with my girl under a towel!
Grandpa Dan and Jameson

One day, Andrea and I went golfing with the boys. Well, they golfed while we drove them around in the golf carts! SO much fun to drive those things!

Grandma Barb loving on Jameson!
Sleeping by the pool-he did this daily! It's so nice having a baby who will mostly sleep anywhere!
He LOVED swimming around and splashing his hands and feet. He really liked this car too!
I love my kids!
Gotta keep my red-headed, fair skinned baby in the shade!
Grandpa and Lily having a heart to heart! :)
One night after dinner, we walked over to the golf course and practiced on a few holes. Lily LOVED running around-barefoot of course-and "helped" by holding the flags (is that what they're even called?! I'm definitely not a golfer!) Maybe she'll be a golfer someday!
Going for a walk and I'm pretty sure I only lasted 10 minutes before I couldn't carry Jameson anymore! That boy is heavy!
Auntie Andrea and Jameson
Us girls went shopping in Sisters one day and of course we had to make a stop at Sisters Coffee-it's so good!
Love those chubby cheeks!
Family bicycle ride! The kids loved riding in this trailer we borrowed from some friends. Jameson only loved it for about 10 minutes then he started crying. I'm thinking his sister had something to do with that?! It was fun though!
We went to the pool everyday. Lily was a fish! She loves swimming! And fyi, the pool was not closed like it says in the background :)
Even Jameson loved chillin' in the stroller!
Love her, squinty eyes and all!
AJ was the best dad and played with her in the pool the whole time so I could lay in the sun!
We had such a great time and look forward to it every year!

3 comments:

Family of 5 said...

OH that looks like such a fun time! And super relaxing! You guys needed that vacation! :) And there was sunshine too which makes it so much betteR!

Jenn said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Eagle Crest really is awesome, we love it. Your "little" girl is growing up so fast! I wish we could hang out and let the kids play!

paulashley said...

So fun! I love that area, and you are so right... sister's coffee is the BEST! I've been thinking it would be fun to get together sometime and the let the big ones play and the mellow little ones smile at each other :) Let me know if you have any free time next week and would want to meet up!