Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby (Almost!!) Time!!!

Oh my, in 2 days our baby will be born!!! I can't believe it! Here are some pictures of his finished room!
 



 No painting required for this room! All we did was change out the border from when Jameson slept here (It was dark brown before). I added blue into the room instead of just brown and green. And of course added a few new things like a new dresser (we got for $5 and just spray painted and added new knobs!) new lamp, new rug, new sheet, and new changing pad cover. And I have crafty friends and family that made fun handmade decor that were personalized for our little guy! Love it all!
 Random end of summer pictures that have nothing to do with the baby, but I wanted to post them to show off my cute kids :) We went to the park one night and the kids rode bikes. This was Jameson's first time riding a bike (besides just on our back patio) and he did amazing! He was a pro and went super fast too! Thanks to some friends that gave this bike to Jameson because their boys outgrew it! Sweet!
 And they're off!
 Lily trying to master the monkey bars.
 Jameson loves to climb!
Can't believe I'm posting this terrible picture, BUT I want to document what I look like at 39 weeks and 1 day. Pretty scary huh?! Oh my poor face. Can't wait for that puffiness to go away!!!  In just 2 short days, we will be in the hospital and ready to meet our little guy. I'm SO ready! Not just because I'm uncomfortable, because I'm not feeling that horrible thankfully! I'm just SO excited to see this baby that God has formed and created. I want to know if he has hair, what color will it be? Red like Jameson or blond like Lily or will he come out with dark hair?! The only "symptom" bothering me right now is swelling in my feet. It's actually just in my left foot/leg which is weird. To keep it from looking like an elephant's foot I have to keep my feet up. Kinda hard to do when I have 2 kids and am in nesting mode and want to get things done and cleaned! But, again, only 2 more days. I can do it!!! I'm SO thankful for this blessing God has given us. What a road it's been from a miscarriage right before this pregnancy, to being pregnant with twins, to one of them not making it early on, to this BOY growing in me! God is so good and loving and gracious. I'm so thankful. Please pray with us for a safe delivery, for a healthy boy, for a quick recovery, and for our other two amazing kids and that the transition would be smooth with adding a new brother! Lily is super excited, but I'm 99% sure Jameson has no idea that his world is about to turn upside down!


0 comments: