Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Festivities (part 1)

Christmas Eve this year was spent with the Acker's! We had a great day of being spoiled with delicious food and tons of gifts! Later that night we went to a Christmas Eve service at our church which was fun too. Lily in front of her GIANT stocking!And Jameson with his GIANT stocking! I love how little he looks in this picture!Showing his Grandma some smiles!Auntie Andrea helping Lily open her giftsPlaying with her new white erase/chalk board! Being such a good girl while waiting for her turn to open presents.She got this adorable hat and of course as soon as I take out my camera she acts silly and pulls it over her head! Oh well!Grandpa Dan holding Jameson
After the Christmas Eve service we headed home and AJ and I opened our presents to each other. We thought doing it then would allow us more time on Christmas morning to open presents with the kids and get ready before heading to my parents' house.

Such a goofy guy

I was very proud of my husband's wrapping this year!

Love my sweet boy!

1 comments:

Family of 5 said...

So fun! Isn't it hard to believe Christmas is already over now! Sigh...