Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1st Birthday Party!

Last week, we had our whole family over to celebrate Jameson and AJ's birthdays! Those two are exactly one week apart! So it was nice lumping them both into one big party! I made homemade pizza that AJ bbq'd-so yummy-and some delicious sides brought by the moms. And of course cupcakes for dessert!
He loves balloons!

I am One!
Jameson with his twin Uncle Joel! I hear all the time how much Jameson looks like my brother and I fully agree!
Jameson playing with his Grandpa Acker
Joel and Katie with the birthday boy.

Lily with her Auntie Leandra and Uncle Kevin
My dad being silly with Jameson and my mom!
I still can't believe he's one!
Big sister just had to help Jameson open his presents.
She kept saying "take a picture of me!" Oh geesh. Pretty sure she needs a slice of humble pie!
Lots and lots of presents!

He loved playing with this bow!
A fun walker/ride on toy! He loved it!
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" AJ took him off the new toy to eat his cupcake and he was not happy!
This is what he did when he saw the cupcake! He leaned forward and ate it with his mouth before ever touching it with his fingers!
"Mmm this sugar stuff is good!"

Now he touches it with his fingers!
And back to eating it with his mouth!
We love our baby!
OK, this is the worst picture of me and AJ (I'm greasy and his eyes are half open!) but I just loved how Jameson was wanting to touch my face so badly with his sticky, chocolate fingers!
I have the best video to put on here of Jameson eating his cupcake, but I can't get it to load!! I'm so bummed! I'll try and figure it out and post it on here later!

3 comments:

Family of 5 said...

those are a great celebration pictures!! So fun that he is 1 now...a lil sad...though! ;) And love the last picture...and YOU DO NOT look greasy lady!!! :)You always look pretty!! :)

Jocelyn said...

I can't believe he's a year old already! Happy birthday to Jameson and to AJ!

paulashley said...

I agree with Anna on the last picture- I would only have thought "AWWWW" :) Wow this year went by fast! It is hard to believe he's one already