Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is having a sweet deal that if you blog about them they will give you 50 free photo cards! So, why not show you there fun Christmas card options?! These are the top 3 that I like:


I love the brown and red combo in this one.
I love the black and white picture! It makes the green/red stripes really pop!

And I just love this one too! Because both my kids can be either naughty or nice. Luckily, they are mostly nice! You can find those photo cards HERE

Shutterfly also has fun CALENDARS that you can give as Christmas presents! I personally like the desk calendar. For someone who sits in an office all day long, it would be so nice for them to look at fun family pictures!

And even though Jameson just had his birthday, I love THESE fun birthday cards you could send out! I may just have to do this for Lily's birthday in February! Anyway, there are so many options to pick from! Not sure how I'll decide!

0 comments: