Saturday, February 11, 2012

And they're off!!!

To DISNEYLAND! My parents are starting a "new" tradition of taking all the grandkids (by themselves) to Disneyland when they turn 5. Well, since Lily is the oldest grandkid she gets to go first!! I can't believe she'll be 5 in two days! Crazy!
 Can you just see the excitement on Lily's face?!! And my parents as well! :)
And of course Jameson wanted to be in a picture!
That boy doesn't know what to do with himself without his sister here! We have been enjoying one-on-one time with just Jameson. It's been quite easy just doing the bath and bedtime routing with just one kid! I do miss Lily though! My dad keeps sending me picture texts of all they are doing. Let's just say, come tomorrow when she comes home, it will be detox time!! She's been having way too much fun! :)

0 comments: