Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playdate with Zoe

First of all....I know it's been a whole week since I've last 'blogged.' I've just been either busy or basically lazy! I just have to be in the right mood to do it. And I haven't really done anything or taken any pictures to blog about. But now I've got some time and a few photos to share since Lily Mae is napping so here it goes!

Last week my good friend Tara needed me to watch her little girl Zoe. I think I've posted pictures of her before. Zoe is 4 months older than Lily so we try to get them together to play every once in a while. I guess they are little gigglers in the nursery together-at least that's what they tell us when we go to pick them up!

I was trying so hard to get them to sit next to each other so I could take a picture! But since Zoe is walking (Lily is NOT!) she would always get up and walk away before I could snap it! Oh well

Playing with the ball together-sorta!

She wants the ball now!

And since Zoe is walking she loved 'smelling' the flowers. And then I'd find her picking off the pretty little heads of them! She's too cute though

I do love her
They have a good time together and Zoe would walk around our house while Lily would follow her and ride her 'car'. I know, I know, I've got to get that girl off her car and on the floor walking!

And then the other day Lily was eating lunch and I find this on her face:
A piece of cheese! This girl had no idea it was STUCK to her cheek! Oh she makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Palmer Family said...

You are such a good blogger! I love the new pics of Lily! She is just so cute! I hear the weather might be nice this weekend? Although we don't usually come to Oregon for the weather ;) I can't believe Kelly is graduating either! It makes me feel old! Time flies doesn't it! I think our friends little Klaire is about the same age as Lily. She just turned one at the beginning of March!

Amber said...

Lily is such a cutie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! Hope you have a great day! :-)

Tiffany said...

Hi, Amanda! For some reason April 27 was in my head as a date to remember, and I knew it was someone's birthday. I finally figured out that it was yours, and went to your blog to confirm. Happy Birthday! Lily is so adorable. You three must be having a lot of fun.It was fun seeing the picture of Leandra. How is she, Joel and the rest of the fam?