Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I got tagged...

A - Attached or Single: Attached ...yay!
B - Best Friend: AJ, my sister and sis-in-law, and Anna

C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake! (good one Keri!)

D - Day of choice: Saturday, days to spend with all of us together!

E - Essential Item: my hair straightener, I know that sounds superficial, but it's true

F - Favorite Color: PINK!

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: ooh, tough one, but I'll go with worms

H - Hometown: born in Seattle, but Salem is my home

I - Indulgence(s): GOOD coffee, getting my eyebrows waxed

J - January or July: July is a fun month-it's warm, it's our anniversary, my sister's birthday, and my sister-in-law's wedding is this July too!

K - Kids: Lily -13 months and not walking :(

L - Life is incomplete without: my Savior, Jesus Christ

M - Marriage Date: July 26, 2003-I can't believe it's gonna be 5 years this summer!

N - Number of Siblings: 2, 1 brother and 1 sister-I'm the middle baby

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: spiders and drowning

Q - Quotes: '"Do not fear for I am with you, do not anxiously look about you for I am your God; Surely I will help you, surely I will strengthen you, surely I will uphold you with my rigtheous right hand." Jesus said this in Isaiah 41:10

R - Reason to smile: Lily is happy today and my eyebrows got waxed :)

S - Season: Summer, although I like the fall too!

T- Tag Three Friends: Kaytee, Anna, Jamie

U- Unknown fact about me: I hate doing laundry (I know it's a lame answer, but I couldn't think of anything!)

V - Very favorite Store: Target!

W - Worst habit: watching "Friends" over and over again -but it's such a good show!

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Easy, Ultrasounds are the best! How cool to see the little one God has created!

Y - Your favorite food: Starbucks and/or Dutch Bros. -Does that count?

Z - Zodiac: taurus-but I don't really follow those silly horoscope things :)

So, I know this isn't about Lily, but it was fun to do! And now I will include some pics. of Lily that I took today. She was trying to put these minnie mouse sunglasses on and couldn't do it. So of course I help her, and then as soon as I put them on, she takes them off! The pictures are not the greatest, but you get the idea!

Notice me holding her arm from taking her glasses off! I'm so mean :)

She got them off, oh well! She sure is cute. And please ignore the red owie on the side of her left eye. That was my fault! We were outside on our back patio and she was riding her bike. There is a slight dip that goes from the patio to the lawn and she got one of her wheels off the patio, slid to the side and landed the side of her head on the stepping stone that sits on the lawn. She cried and then I cried because I felt horrible! I basically saw it coming and just sat there! I don't know how that happened, it's like I froze. But it looks better than it did, and she doesn't even know it's there! Phew!

1 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Ah!! I saw I was tagged! Dole whip is really more of a Hawaii thing! We are just fortunate enough to have a local yogurt shop that ships it in! Picture me last summer running through the airport before my flight takes off to go back to San Diego just to get some! I see that you guys are going to Disneyland! That's so exciting! Oh and I read about AJ's seizure! Is he doing better now?