Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Girlfriends are the greatest!

I'm so blessed to have wonderful girlfriends! Last week I was fortunate enough to catch up with some gals I haven't seen since high school graduation! It was so much fun seeing Jenn, Daisha, and Keri with all of their kids and my one child :) There were 8 children from age 4 1/2 and under! Crazy! And 4 of us! It was so fun to see their beautiful babies and to catch up on life!

The kiddos...aren't they adorable?! And little Lily is not smiling and wanting to hold her shoe! She's funny to me :)

Then once a month (we've been going on for 3 years, or maybe it's 2...I don't remember!) a group of us gals get together to play bunco. It's so much fun! We eat, play the game, fellowship, and laugh a lot! What a sweet time of meeting with other believers (who are mostly from my church) who can encourage each other in the Lord! I'm so blessed to have wonderful girlfriends in my life! Love these ladies!



1 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Amanda! I came across your blog and cant believe Lily is 1 already!! Its just amazing how time flies! I hope you are doing well...you look great! Check out our blog sometime. www.tylerandamber.com! :)